Governance - Complaints Prevention and Managing
A course for all governors and trustees that looks at strategies to prevent complaints being made against a school, how to handle them when they are received and how to manage challenging complaint situations.
- Engagement with parents and complainants to prevent difficult or challenging situations
- Handling complaints successfully
- Best practice and the school complaints system
- Managing challenging situations successfully, identifying types of complaint and complainant
- Developing strategies to prevent complaints
|Event Date||25-11-2021 10:00 am|