Dr Richard Steward - Curriculum for Middle Leaders
We are proud to present this insightful seminar on the Curriculum, aimed at middle leaders and led by Dr. Richard Steward - educational consultant with 16 years’ experience as a headteacher.He has worked as a lead Ofsted inspector, an NPQH tutor, represented the Southwest on the Teaching Schools Council, and participated in a wide range of research activities. He has recently published three books on education including A Curriculum Guide for Middle Leaders.
This session will focus on: -
· An introduction to the enhanced role of the middle leader.
· Middle leaders and the curriculum
· Middle leaders and Ofsted
· What do we really mean by Intent, Implementation and Impact?
Delegates will consider:
· The changing role of middle leaders and new challenges
· How to approach Ofsted ‘deep dives’
· The importance of the teacher in the classroom
|Event Date||11-11-2021 3:45 pm|
|Event End Date||11-11-2021 5:15 pm|